Product added:
Product Title
Product Info
Qty: 1
Give us a call
01761 603 145
Effipro Spot On Extra Large Dog

Frequently Bought Together

Treat your home as well as your pet

Indorex Household Flea Spray

Indorex Household Flea Spray - 500ml

Our price £12.30
95% of fleas live in the home, the remaining 5% live on our pets. Treat both to take control of your flea infestation. View Product Now Add both to basket

Effipro Spot On Extra Large Dog

SAVE 68%

Select from the following options:

One-off order
  • Save 68%
  • Vet price £13.88
  • Our price £4.40
Sub total:
Add to basket
Add to favourites

In stock. See our delivery options


Effipro for Dogs

Effipro Spot On for Dogs contains Fipronil and kills both flea and ticks with each application.

Fipronil is an insecticide and acaricide that kills fleas within 24 hours of application. Fipronil can also kill ticks within 48 hours of application depending on the species of tick.

Once applied, Effipro Spot On for Dogs will be effective against fleas for 8 weeks and effective against ticks for 4 weeks.

Effipro for dogs is available in pipettes, dosage dependent on size of pet

Effipro is an effective treatment and prevention of fleas and ticks in dogs. Developed with pet owners in mind, the award-winning innovative Effipro Spot On pipette with its unique Drop-Lock technology puts you in complete control. Effipro stays locked away until a little gentle pressure is applied so no matter how many times you have to put it down to get a better hold of your pet, the product stays in the pipette until you and your pet are ready.

Note: Dogs should not be allowed to swim or be bathed until 48 hours after application of Effipro Spot On.

Save over 60% on Effipro Spot On for Dogs by shopping with Bob Martin Vetcare.

Bob Martin Vetcare is the trusted name in pet care. Bob Martin has been looking after the nation’s pets for over 100 years, delivering unrivalled service and great value.

We offer FREE delivery on orders over £25 or those including a Bob Martin product; otherwise our standard delivery is £3. Orders are sent by Royal Mail 1st class and take between 2-3 days. A courier option is available if you require your order urgently.

Food items over 2kg and aerosols are exceptions to this. Orders received before 12pm Monday to Thursday, are delivered by courier on the Next Working Day and incur a charge of £4.95. This is reduced to £3.95 if a Bob Martin product is included in the order. Orders placed on a Friday, Saturday and Sunday will be delivered on a Tuesday.

Full details can be found on our Delivery and returns page.